Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Alumni

It's Tuesday, and I should be heading to school right now, like I've done so for many years. Feels a bit weird not getting up early and rushing out. It had its ups and downs I have to admit. The people there? great. The professors? eh. The stress? beyond belief.

But all in all, I do miss it. I do miss seeing familiar faces. But most importantly, FIT kept me busy with schoolwork. Never thought about the crap outside school that I had to deal with.

Anyways, here's something more on the colorful side, pieces that I did during my years at FIT.


[Bob Marley painting. Medium: acrylics on illustration board]


[My senior piece: I call him....Umberto Latte. Medium: acrylics on illustration board]

2 comments:

kimberly h. said...

what made u start using blogspot??

kimberly h. said...

because...
its something fresh. + it actually looks pretty.

but now im deciding between xanga and blogspot >< a sad life i lead. blogspot is good cuz i can say whatever i want cuz no one knows about it (but u lol) MISS YOU XOXO